It’s easy to get overwhelmed when you’re trying to cook several nights a week following a perfectly planned set of Pinterest meals. I’m including 5 easy meals here that after preparing them once, you will remember them and can include them in your weekly rotation.
- BURGER NIGHT: Grill up some burgers or pan fry some in a cast iron skillet and prepare these Sweet Potato Buns (Top and serve with your usual preferred toppings.)
- TACO NIGHT: Taco Cabbage Salad with Avocado Crema (If you don’t want to make the avocado crema, just top with some avocados. If your husband or kids won’t eat the cabbage salad, make them some rice.)
- EASY MEAT AND VEGGIE NIGHT: Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Roasted Bacon Brussels Sprouts and Balsamic Glaze (glaze totally optional)
- “SPAGHETTI” NIGHT: Zoodles and Meat Sauce
- Perfect Chuck Roast (This takes 3 hours to braise in a dutch oven, but the prep is extremely easy. Add whatever veggies you want halfway through cooking time.)